How can I stop an illegal foreclosure if the bank won’t answer my questions and the law firm won’t respond?

My bank is attempting a second illegal foreclosure. They stopped the first one with no explanation. I have an FHA insured loan, so they are required to follow FHA guidelines while servicing my loan. I am attempting to get my loan modified and the bank has stated in writing they are following "investor guidelines". The bank will not answer any of my questions and has completely stopped communicating with me. I have contacted the law firm involved, but the have also refused to return my calls or e-mail. I have filed complaints with HUD, the Office of the Comptroller of Currency, and my State Attorney General, but the bank keeps moving forward. The investigations are not complete, and I’m not sure if the bank is responding to the complaints, but is there anything else I could or should be doing? I have little money, so hiring an attorney is out of the question. I have been trying to find an attorney to represent me pro bono, but have had no luck. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

I would also call the 800 number on the making home affordable. gov website
They are the agency put there to help you with these problems since the government is doing everything possible to slow down foreclosures.
They will give you free advise.
From the site:
Call 1-888-995-HOPE (4673) to learn about Making Home Affordable and to speak with a HUD-approved housing counselor for free. If you are having difficulties working with your mortgage company, ask for “MHA Help”. …